Why choose Getaway! Himalayan Eco-Trekking Pvt. as a Trekking Agency?
Before embarking on trekking trips, keep one thing in mind that you are on a new land and you have still have limited information about it.
Trekking routes in Nepal are mostly at high altitudes and with it comes risk of high altitude sickness and other altitude-borne diseases. Having our guide will help to monitor and advice you on acclimatization and general prevention.
Another advantage of travelling through our agency is that you will be benefitted from our years of experience. Our guides and trekking personnel will show you places of interest provide you with detailed information about the places that you are visiting and ask local people about trail conditions and help you learn a bit of Nepali language as well. This could make your trip more memorable.
Many trekkers still travel on group treks organized abroad, but it is also possible to arrange an organized trek directly with our company by email, fax or telephone or once you arrive in Kathmandu or Pokhara.
By taking the service of trekking agency like Getaway! Himalayan Eco-Trekking Pvt. Ltd you will employ local people. Your contribution may seem small, but it makes big impact on the lives of people in rural areas.
1) We travel in a small group basis keeping in mind that to lower the entire cost of the whole trip and not be hassled each other due to different physical conditions.
2) We have our own fleet of vehicles and permanently working experienced guides since our establishment which makes us reliable.
3) We have no hidden cost nor we include hotel accommodation in any cities beside trekking routes but we keep our door open about the information of all accommodations that our trekkers may need before or after the trip.
4) We have our own complete equipments store with us in Kathmandu, Lukla and Pokhara, to minimize the cost as well as to create worry free arrangements for any types of trips in Himalaya.
5) We have our own small counter office established at Lukla and Pokhara in order to run trekking and mountaineering smoothly as soon as you land at respective zone without making you wait for hours, since we have long term basis contract with local porters and yak owners.
6) We have a special administrative team to apply and issue Permit for TEAMS to National Park or Conservation Permits along with special permits required for Upper Mustang & Upper Dolpo etc.
7) Additionally, we facilitate our clients with emergency Helicopter charter service as a rescue service from any corner of the country and evacuate them.
8) Equipments & Clothing checking is done in each and every trekking / Mountaineering before commencing it which assures you to be confirmed with the required necessities.
9) We offer pick up and drops including custom clearances service free for our trekkers.
10) Our company refunds a half of the cost out of total cost in case of serious sickness during trekking.
11) We employee Mountaineering Experts and well trained young and old aged guides.
12) Our Guides are trained from different mountaineering institutes and clubs.
13) They have sound knowledge in English and little knowledge of other international language to communicate.
14) Our guides do have sound knowledge about altitude sickness and first aid treatment. One Extra Guide to book perfect and enough space and food to avoid crowd in small lodge accordingly is provided. They carry mobile (cell) phone and satellite phone whereas necessary and accessible.
Moreover, We are only agency that is concerned about Eco-Tourism for future generation.